SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Thursday 24 October 2013

Monochrome tweed

Hey sweeties! This isn't quite a very recent photo; was taken in April and the occasion was my friends court wedding. So I had the monochrome effect going on with tweed fabrics. Both the skirt and top are made of tweed. I paired this simple black peplum top with a white not so mini skirt {lol}! 

I matted the outfit with a black under tone mirrored court heels and a cream handbag to bring out the whole monochrome theme more! Alongside a slim gunpowder color waist belt so just to accentuate my waistline and make the outfit a bit more dressy.



But of course I can't help but tell you the lippy I opted for. I wore Mac's rebel lipstick which is more of a  plummy purple {if there is anything like dat...lol}. I honestly wanted to wear the life saving red lippy by Mac 'Rubby Woo' so just to give the outfit a pop but unfortunately dint have one yet! Am sure every one knows how gorgeous this lippy is and suits almost all skin tones.
 

Ou, I almost forgot the necklace! Slipped this beaded black necklace on the top for a more dressy and elegant look! I usually prefer when my necklace lyes flat on my top/blouse as it gives a more classy flow as opposed to it choking my neck. Not sure if that sounded weird ....lol! 

Thanks for viewing/reading guys! Do visit again!

Yewande Alaka xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that top is from new look, it looks like something from Karen Miller. Very nice. x

    ReplyDelete