SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Saturday 22 March 2014

Maxi flux...




*singing* oh happy day! O happy day!.....yes beauty it's saturday! Arguably our favorite day of the week *whoopwhoop*. Regardless of my excitement I won't be soo rude not to say Good morning to my beloved readers! I hope y'all are as excited as I am because i am having an activity packed weekend. 
Ok back to todays post, I must say its an effortless look yet again. This very vibrant full maxi dress got me in debt as soon as I saw them. I love it because of its flowing length and fullness. I slipped on my black  heeled sandal and matched it up with a silver mirror clutch. Guys, would you wear this look to a wedding? Pls drop a comment below as have been wondering if I wore it to the right occasion. Enjoy the rest of the pictures luvlies....





I was trying to the the queen's wave. But it obviously went wrong. Lol




I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is cooking something new to the blog and hoping you would like it and be of huge contribution!  Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels - Dress: NewLook, Clutch: Zara, Sandals: Zara, Lipstick: Mac up the amp













4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!

    P.s.: I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more details!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yande, ever slaying! hugs n kisses!
      Chine... i see you're a fan too..
      xx

      Delete
    2. My lovely Ada! Thanks a lot Booboo, your support is outta this world! Loadz of love. Xxxx

      Delete
    3. Oowww, thanks hun @ chinelo. Please kindly send details of nomination. God bless you. Xxxxx

      Delete