SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Sunday 16 March 2014

Water color splash....





Good morning my luvlies! I hope everyone had a good weekend? Mine wasn't too bad as the weather was almost close to perfect! Today's post is a workflow kinda look and I played with colors on the blouse to match up my pants, shoes and handbag choice. My looks should really be ignored as I looked very pale and ill.  I just wasn't feeling too well and you could just tell from every angle of my pose/expression ! 



The top looks like a water color pallet hence my love for it as it made it very fun to pair the olive pants with it as its also a shade from the top. 




My pale look is soo not appealing....


Opted for my grey handbag just to be playful but classy with the colors yet again. Black was my pick for shoes as it has a base on the blouse. I really just worked with the top. 




I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is cooking something new to the blog and hoping you would like it and be of huge contribution!  Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels- Pants: Reiss, Top: Zara, Heels: Asos, Lipstick : Mac magenta lip liner, Handbag: celine 

















No comments:

Post a Comment