SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Cream...




Ou happy day, ou happy day...*singing out loud*. I hope everyone is feeling as happy as I am this morning! If not for anything but for the sake of tomorrow being FRIDAY! Good morning my lovelies! I have no plan to write an epistle on this post hence not taking too much of your time! Just enjoy the pictures!




Have had this jumpsuit in my closet for a while now and have always been skeptical about wearing it. But on one faithful day, it was my friends dinner and I just wasn't in the mood to do anything over the top or combine! And this amazing comfortable jumpsuit became my life saver! You know how they say "if in doubt, wear red"... Nooooo *screams* "if in doubt, wear a jumpsuit"! Honestly it does the magic! All you need is a pair of heels to bring out the chicness in the outfit! 



Blowing you kisses for staying up to date with swish styles!



I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is cooking something new to the blog and hoping you would like it and be of huge contribution!  Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels- Jumpsuit: Zara, Shoes: Zara, Handbag: Love moschino




2 comments: