SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Thursday 3 April 2014

Vintage Swirl...





Morning my durling beauties! i have waited soo long for the weekend I am super sure everyone is as excited as I am looking forward to the weekend! I wish y'all a pleasant one. So this outfit I must say is one of the comfortable outfits ever especially the full flowy skirt. I really wanted to go for a vintage and churchy kind of look but also made it look a bit more contemporary. In trying to attain the contemporary look, I paired the skirt and shirt with a medium width sized waist belt. This helped in firming my waist line up and giving it a more smarter look. My nude heels completed the outfit since there was a mild color block happening just to make it more subtle. Although, I wasn't feeling well on this day, kindly pardon how miserable I looked in the photos! Enjoy.....



Please don't ask what I was trying to take off from my nails. I would just confess that it's all trying not to be repetitive with my poses....lol



Then I decided to swirl all the way but it won't just work...




I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is cooking something new to the blog and hoping you would like it and be of huge contribution!  Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo



Labels- Skirt: Asos, Shirt: Newlook, Belt: River island, Shoes: Christian Louboutin 

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like the simple look with a touch of class to it. The nude shoes were a perfect choice. Hope you feel much better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have this great confidence. I admire that. Who are you? I saw you on Kamdora. On Instagram. Guess you just radiate. Your fashion taste is superb (maybe 'cos it's my taste sha) Stay beautiful girl. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete