SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 2 May 2014

Knicker Burger....




Happy Weekend dearies! Hope y'all enjoyed your bank holiday day before yesterday for people in Nigeria and  are  looking forward to weekend? For those of us having a long weekend am saying cheers *raises glass*. 



Today's post is a bit unusual and is indeed outside my comfort zone! But I thought I had take the risk, so it's your call to let me know if it's a yay or nay... 




Wearing this harem pants which are indeed very light and comfortable. I remember my mom used to call this "knicker burger" wonder why. Perhaps because of the overlay? Ok moving on..... Because the pants had a bit of drama I decided to wear a crop top which would show the style of the pant and also mk it look simple to avoid any clash. As usual, my nude courts came to my rescue yet again. 





I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is cooking something new to the blog and hoping you would like it and be of huge contribution!  Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo

Labels- crop top: Primark, Harem Pants: French connection, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, chain: forever 21







No comments:

Post a Comment