SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Saturday 28 June 2014

Vegas Volt...


Morning beauts! Hoping everyone is having a lovely and chilled weekend! To all my fellow Muslims around the globe, wishing you all Ramadan Kareem. 


Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Summer is here so am totally allowed to abuse wearing bright colors. Today as am off to brunch with my friends, I decided to have a summery look in this colorful striped maxi dress. 


In love with all the clashing but well coordinated colorful stripes but more in love with the black base of the dress. Decided to go with the black flow with the choice of my handbag and white/nude heels. 



Ignore my chubby self!lol. I put on weight from my holiday but am back on my grind working on getting my body back! 


I used a coral pop lipstick to compliment the outfit.




I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiabke post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo

Labels- Dress: Primark, Shoes: River Island , Handbag: YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment