SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 18 July 2014

Lavender...


Hey lovely loyal followers! I haven't thanked you in a while; my sincere apologies! Huge thanks for sticking
to the blog and encouraging me, I must say it goes a long way in my heart! 


I am all smiles in this post! It's nothing but effortless look and happy smiles. Surely a short post as all am wearing is an halter neck maxi dress paired with black sandals. 




I really can't help myself with smiling! Pls feel free to join me. I love the vibrant colors of this dress and it's soft silly fabric , it makes it really comfortable. 



I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


LABELS - Dress: Risky, Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment