SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Leo Brick...


Morning beauts! Bringing a splash of smile to your week! Wishing everyone a good week ahead.




Today's post is a workflow edition and I realised I haven't blogged one in a while. I must confess I miss my corporate looks so I decided to go with something easy and corporate. I went for this brick colored high neck dress and paired it with a leopard print shoes and a black bag. 



I decided to go for some sitting down poses! I was feeling like a chief exec! Hehehehe.... I wanted an obvious but not boring or regular contrast with my shoes so I quickly thought of leopard print as it works well with this color  to keep it classy, you would never go wrong with a black handbag. 



I was soo excited with this shoot. It has certainly made me realise corporate looks are my favourite. 




I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo



Labels - Dress: Asos, Shoes: Enzo Angloini, Handbag: Love Moschino, Lipstick: Estée Lauder ;barely nude











2 comments:

  1. really nice! i like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Love the blog. Can you please post a description of the dress and accessories or maybe a link to them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete