SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Thursday 23 October 2014

#liketoorder

Hello my Durling readers. I have sure missed blogging but my schedule of late hasn't been from this world! Been super busy and tied up but slowly am getting my groove back on *whoop*.



Am excited to be introducing something new on the blog *yaay*! I hope you buy the idea as much as I thought it would be great. So..... MOST of the looks I put up on the blog now can now be YOURS! It's called #liketoorder. So whenever this hashtag is on any of my look, it simply means you can place an order for that item and purchase them from me and would come in various sizes to be shipped to you or picked up. 

I would be publishing the looks both on the blog and on Instagram. Please find below how to place your order for items you would be interested in:

1) send an email to yewandealaka@gmail.com OR add bb pin 22A0671B OR what's app 07904397137

2) get the price sent to you and all other enquiries you would like to find out. 

3) make a 50% deposit of your item in the account given if you would like to pick up & if it requires shipping, 100% payment would be required . 

4) on receipt of deposit payment, your items would be available and reserved. On receipt of full payment, items would be shipped out to you asap. 

5) I would hope to see mi ladies beautifully dressed in their outfits and rocking it the swishstyle way. 

6) feel free to send your pictures so you can be featured on the blog *smiles*

So ladies! I hope to hear what you think on the latest development of #liketoorder and kindly give any advice, opinions or anything you would like to see. 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


1 comment: